1. New Car Camping Policy. In order to reduce congestion in the camping areas, Suwannee Hulaween will limit the number of cars entering the campgrounds by implementing a new Car Camping Pass priced at $20.00 per vehicle. There is no limit to the number of guests that can camp with each car, just a limit on the number of cars allowed into the campgrounds.
Guests who do not wish to pay for a Car Camping Pass can park their car in the outer lots for FREE and ride an extensive shuttle service system to the campground. Purchase yours here!
2. Dog Policy. Folks, please take this seriously. We love dogs and all pets but for the safety of the public and the animals, the park has implemented rules regarding dogs. Please follow these guidelines if you have a SERVICE ANIMAL. Otherwise, please leave the animals at home. Please review the official Pet Policy of the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park here
3. First time at the Park? Don’t act like it. Check out the official Spirit of Suwannee Music Park Rules here.
4. Be Aware of your chairs. If you plan to bring chairs into the concert venue, we ask that you be respectful where you place them. This is to ensure everyone has room to see their favorite acts. Chairs will be permitted behind a specifically marked line in the meadow behind the soundboard. At the Amphitheater, please keep them behind Lake road.
5. No Totems Past the Soundboard. We are thankful for the creativity of our #HulaweenFL fans. We request that if you make a totem or “rage stick” that you keep it behind the soundboards at all stages. Thank you for respecting your fellow #HulaCrew.
6. New Map & Stage. Check out the updated festival map and familiarize yourself with Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. We’ve added a new stage, new paths so you can get around quicker, plus a bunch of other fun stuff!
7. Donate for Limited Edition Posters. Suwannee Hulaween, The Suwannee Music Foundation and Conscious Alliance are proud to host our inaugural food drive to support the Love Inc. Food Bank in Live Oak, FL! The first 600 patrons to donate 20 non-perishable food items or a suggested monetary donation to the Food Drive will receive a limited edition event poster by artist Nathaniel Deas! The Conscious Alliance booth will open Friday at 10AM.
As a festival taking place in the Southeast, our thoughts go out to everyone affected by Hurricane Matthew. Please join Suwannee Hulaween in supporting the American Red Cross, one of many humanitarian aid and disaster relief organizations. They will provide critical aid to the people and areas that have been impacted. If you choose to contribute, Suwannee Hulaween will reward your generosity by providing a Limited Edition 2016 Poster designed by Kyle Baker from our 2016 event. Learn more and donate here.
8. No Fire Spinning Unless Authorized by Fire Marshall. This is SERIOUS BUSINESS. The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park and Suwannee Hulaween will be closely monitoring and shutting down any unauthorized fire spinning during HulaweenFL. The only people authorized to spin fire will be credentialed festival performers and they will be wristbanded by the Suwannee County Fire Marshall. Anyone spinning fire without a wristband in an unauthorized area may be asked to leave the park. JUST DON’T DO IT!
9. Bags will be checked, EMPTY Camelbacks are allowed. All bags, purses and containers will be searched when entering the music areas. Empty water bottles and Camelbacks are fine to bring in. No glass will be allowed into the music areas.
10. Beware of Counterfeit Tickets. Unless you purchase a Suwannee Hulaween ticket through the Suwannee Hulaween website, we can not guarantee your ticket is real. Please make sure if you do purchase a ticket from a friend or someone else, that it is a real ticket. Our office can assist you if you have any questions: 386-364-1683
11. Weather in North Florida Can Be Unpredictable. Come prepared for multiple weather situations ranging between hot, cold, dry, and wet!
12. Check out the Yoga Tent and Performance Art Workshop Schedule. Don’t miss all of the activities we have to offer! Check the full schedule here!
13. Stay Connected & Informed On The Go with the Suwannee Hulaween App! Download the app now and have access to the full schedule, live stage information, the festival map, directions, weather and more! Available for iOS and Android.
14. Take #HulaweenFL Memories Home with You! Official Festival and Band merchandise tent is located on River Road across from the Amphitheater. Limited edition festival posters designed by the talented AJ Masthay and Jeff Wood will be available along with Suwannee Hulaween x Grassroots California Hats, t-shirts, crop tops, hoodies and more! Rep Suwannee Hulaween in style!
17. Charge Up! If you need to charge your phone, be sure to visit Boost Band’s booth to stay connected throughout your stay at #HulaweenFL! You can reserve a day pass or a full weekend pass at https://boostband.net/
18. Fire Safety! North Florida is experiencing severe drought conditions. Please be mindful that a fire ban may be in place when you arrive. This dry weather may effect your ability to host campfires this weekend. If someone from the park asks you to put it out, please listen. Park rules are made to keep everyone safe. If you are a smoker, please dispose of your cigarettes mindfully to prevent fires.
19. Visit Kyle’s Craft Beer Corner! Join Kyle Hollingsworth of The String Cheese Incident for very special presentations on his collaborations w/ Lagunitas Brewing Co + Dunedin Brewery for #HulaweenFL, rare craft beer, music & beer discussion, and a special set with Kyle Hollingsworth & Jason Hann!
Kyle’s Craft Beer Corner will be located in a tent near The Patch.