IF ARRIVING BETWEEN Sunday, October 20 and Tuesday, October 22, use the following GPS Address to receive your wristbands and car passes:
Spirit of the Suwannee Main Park Entrance
3076 95th Drive
Live Oak, Fl 32060
NOTE: Temporarily park at the Green Ticket Booth. All guests must go to the window to exchange tickets for wristbands and car passes. Additional early camping prices will apply. See website for details, https://suwanneehulaween.com
ON WEDNESDAY, October 22nd at 8:00AM the Festival Entrance will open. Use the following GPS Address to receive your wristbands and car passes:
Spirit of the Suwannee Festival Entrance
9379 County Road 132
Live Oak, FL 32060
- All tickets (including Early Camping Passes) must be printed out and in your hand, ready to exchange for a wristband in order to use the Express Lane. Stay in your vehicle, and festival staff will direct you.
- Anyone entering Suwannee Hulaween BEFORE Friday at 8am MUST have a 4-Day Ticket.
- You will be able to upgrade from 3-day ticket to to 4-day ticket and purchase a car pass in the EXPRESS LANE if you are paying CASH. No pedestrian traffic will be allowed in the Express Lanes. Stay in your vehicle at all times.
- Credit card purchasers must temporarily park at the Ticket Booths and ALL parties must walk up to the window.
The Box Office is open 24 hours beginning Sunday, October 20, 2019 for guests who have purchased tickets or who need to purchase tickets.
Make sure to bring your driver’s license and have it ready to show the Customer Service Representatives.
All cars are subject to search upon arrival.
TIPS FOR A FAST ARRIVAL
- BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME – PURCHASE AND PRINT ALL TICKETS (CAMPING, ADMISSION, EARLY CAMPING, 3-Day Ticket UPGRADE to 4-Day Ticket if arriving before Friday)
You will be able to show your ticket on your phone, but PRINTING is the fastest way to get your ticket(s) scanned.
- UPGRADE OR ADD PARKING AT HOME TO AVOID WAITING FOR AN UPGRADE
3-day ticket holders that decide to arrive Thursday should upgrade to a 4-day ticket by calling:1-800-514-3849. If you want to camp with your car, buy your Primitive Car Pass HERE.
Anyone arriving early MUST have a 4-Day Ticket. We can process upgrades from 3-day to 4-day Tickets at the Gate, but prefer that you upgrade before you arrive. For Faster Service – Buy Ahead!
The Box Office will open beginning at 8am on Sunday, October 20th. Additional Early Camping Fees apply:
- $60 – SUNDAY BEFORE CAMPING includes primitive camping per person for Sunday, October 20th through Wednesday night, October 23rd
- $50 – MONDAY BEFORE CAMPING includes primitive camping per person for Monday, October 21st through Wednesday night, October 23rd
- $40 – TUESDAY BEFORE CAMPING includes primitive camping per person for Tuesday, October 22nd through Wednesday night, October 23rd
- $30 – WEDNESDAY BEFORE CAMPING includes primitive camping
4. GOLF CARTS
The trail fee for patron golf carts is $800. You must register your golf cart (Click here for the GOLF CART REGISTRATION FORM), complete, sign and bring it with you to the park. You must also bring a copy of your insurance policy showing that the cart is covered by your policy, and copies of Driver’s Licenses for any person who will be driving the cart with you. Handicap campers with Golf Carts will also pay the Trail Fee.
5. THIRD-PARTY TICKETS
If you purchased your ticket from a third-party provider and you have any issues, please contact them directly. The Festival cannot troubleshoot third-party ticket purchases.
6. IF YOU HAVE AN RV OR A SERVICE ANIMAL
Please be prepared to wait in a separate toll booth line. Please complete this form, sign and bring it with a copy of the pet’s current vaccinations which you will be asked to leave with the Park in addition to a copy of the owner’s driver’s license. Please click here for more information on the Service Animal guidelines.
7. MILITARY TICKETS
Please remember to bring your Military ID with you to the Gate. An additional fee will be charged without the Military ID.
8. NO RE-ENTRY AFTER 8 AM ON THURSDAY
Remember, no vehicle re-entry after 8AM on Thursday, October 24th for anyone with a Hulaween car pass that allows you to bring your vehicle into the Park. If you exit the Park after Thursday, October 24th at 8AM, you will be directed to park in the Day Parking Area. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
9. EZ PAY SYSTEM
If you purchased your ticket using the EZ Pay System and have not completed all of your payments, please do so before you arrive onsite. You will forfeit any portion of paid if you don’t complete the full payment.